Our School Chaplain coordinates our Care Giving program.
Each year parents from various year levels are invited to serve as care coordinators to help promote the school as a caring Christian environment.
The care coordinator role includes:
- planning social events for families of a given year level such as barbeques, picnics and parents’ night out
- coordinating short-term physical support to be available when families experience difficult times, such as emergency meals, transport and child minding
- arranging beginning of year get-togethers with classes
- encouraging attendance at parent information nights and Parents and Friends Committee meetings
- identifying new parents, welcoming them and introducing them to others
For all matters that relate to the care of families in our school, contact us through our care email address [email protected]