Our School Chaplain coordinates our Care Giving program.
Each year parents from various year levels are invited to serve as care coordinators to help promote the school as a caring Christian environment.
The care coordinator role includes:
- planning social events for families of a given year level such as barbeques, picnics and parents’ night out
- coordinating short-term physical support to be available when families experience difficult times, such as emergency meals, transport and child minding
- arranging beginning of year get-togethers with classes
- encouraging attendance at parent information nights and Parents and Friends Committee meetings
- identifying new parents, welcoming them and introducing them to others
For all matters that relate to the care of families in our school, contact us through our care email address firstname.lastname@example.org