Our goal is to create an educational experience in which every child:
- is aware of their own humanity
- lives according to a cohesive world view
- remains open to the influence of the Holy Spirit
We believe that every student is unique, with their own special gifts, strengths and needs.
Our vision is to nurture the whole child and develop confident, collaborative, ethical and emotionally resilient individuals who have a lifelong love of learning, a desire to contribute to the world around them, an awareness of their own humanity and a dedication to growing in mind and spirit. We do this by providing a safe, positive and stimulating learning environment in which each child’s gifts, strengths and needs are recognised and their achievements celebrated.
We acknowledge and nurture our students and develop their skills so they can better understand and contribute to our ever changing world. While we can’t predict the future, we believe that our teaching model and the problem-based learning we offer will help our students become confident, collaborative, ethical and emotionally resilient. They will be ready for whatever their future may hold.
Everything we do – from the range of technologies we use, the agile learning spaces we’ve developed and the pedagogical philosophies we promote – invites a lifelong love of learning and dedication to growing in mind and spirit.
Our values are deeply human in nature: love, justice, compassion, forgiveness, service, humility, courage, hope, quality, respect and appreciation. They are more than words to us. They are the very foundation of how we operate and who we are as a school community.
As a result of our approach, our students are:
- self-directed, insightful investigators and learners
- discerning, resourceful problem solvers and implementers
- adept, creative producers and contributors
- open responsive communicators and facilitators
- principled resilient leaders and collaborators
- caring, steadfast supporters and advocates.
We invite you to see our classrooms in action by booking a Principal’s Tour.