A non-refundable Enrolment Application Fee of $50 applies on acceptance of an offer of a place in our school.
An Enrolment Confirmation Fee of $375 per child is required to secure each enrolment. This fee is credited to your first term fees on your child taking up their place in class.
Our Commitment to our Families:
Lutheran School Wagga Wagga offers students a comprehensive and enriching program to help each child grow to their full potential.
Our tuition fee includes ALL compulsory activities where a whole class or the whole school is involved. This means that families can have peace of mind they will not receive additional fees and charges throughout the year while students are participating in compulsory school activities.
The only extra costs you can expect to receive for a class or school activity are for the Years 3 to 6 overnight camps and some higher level school representation (e.g. state or national competitions).
Discounts apply to siblings enrolled.
The compulsory tuition fee covers ALL costs and resources associated with the delivery of all compulsory curriculum and associated learning activities where a whole class or the whole school is involved, as follows:
1. Class tuition, all materials and stationery items K-6
2. Specialist teachers for timetabled weekly PE, Music and German lessons K-6
3. Support and enrichment teachers K-6
4. Learning Assistant support K-6
5. Chaplaincy service and care program
6. Class activities including excursions and transport costs, swimming lessons (K-2), visiting performances or educators, gymnastics program (Years 2, 4 and 6)
7. Access to interactive whiteboards, iPads, laptops (K-6) and 1-1 laptop program (Years 5 and 6)
8. School activities including inter-house and inter-school sport and gala days
9. Annual school year book ‘The Gift’
10. Student Accident Insurance
1. Music – Choir, Recorder Group, Drum Circle
2. Representative sport – snow sports, mountain biking, swimming, athletics, cross country
3. Chess and Tournament of Minds
4. Spellmaster and Mastermind Competitions
5. Clubs including Robotics, Chess, Art, Running and Muddy Club (nature studies and kitchen garden fun)
2. Overnight excursions and camps (Years 3-6)
1. Conservatorium of Music instrumental lessons
2. Speech and Drama lessons
3. UNSW International Competitions and Assessments for Schools (ICAS)